|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg net weight paper bag/25kg net weightpaper carton,packaging can also be customized according to customer requirements|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T inadvance|
|Name:||Paint Additive SN-2120||Grade:||High Cost Performance|
|Level:||Basic||Viscosity Level:||High Viscosity|
|Self-hydrating:||Self Hydrate||Substitution Degree:||High Degree Of Substitution|
basic Paint Additive,
Self Hydrate Paint Additive,
High viscosity levelling agent for disperse dyes
Self hydrate paint additive with cost-effective has high viscosity and high degree of substitution for thickener
Guar gum is currently the best thickener in the world. Adding a certain amount of guar gum to latex coatings can reduce the amount of medium and low shear thickeners by about 24%.
The latex paint mixed with guar gum, without adding a leveling agent, still maintains good leveling, feels comfortable during construction, and the paint film is fine after construction. At the same time, because guar gum has a large swelling property , the amount of thickener can be reduced, and the thickening situation has also been improved to a certain extent.
|INCI Name:||Hydroxypropyl Guar|
|Appearance:||Creamy white to yellowish, pure and fine powder|
|Please contact us for more product information.|
3. Key properties:
● It has thickening properties, which can improve the film-forming properties and brushing properties of coatings.
● Pseudoplastic non-Newtonian fluid, with good thixotropy, can improve the rheological properties of the product.
● The special macromolecular three-dimensional structure has strong suspending ability and maintains the storage stability of emulsions and coatings.
● Good lubricity, providing a smooth and delicate feel of the coating film.
● Have film-forming ability and adhesion.
Synerguar SN-2120 can be used as thickener and rheology modifier, widely used in water-based paints, latex paints and various mortar products. The usual dosage is 0.3% to 1%.
5. Packaging & Storage
The export products are packed in cartons of 25KG. Packaging can also be customized according to the requirements of customers. Optional packaging includes paper-plastic composite bags or multi-layer kraft paper bags, paper buckets and so on.