|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg net weight paper bag/25kg net weightpaper carton,packaging can also be customized according to customer requirements|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T inadvance|
|Name:||Paint Additive SN-2120S||Grade:||High Cost Performance|
|Level:||Basic||Viscosity Level:||High Viscosity|
|Self-hydrating:||Non Self Hydrating||Substitution Degree:||High Degree Of Substitution|
Hydroxypropyl thickener guar gum,
basic thickener guar gum,
painting leveling agent
Basic paint additive with high cost performance has high viscosity and high degree of substitution for thickener
Guar gum for construction is a non-ionic natural polymer modified from guar beans. The modified hydroxypropyl guar gum is used in various coatings, latex paints and mortars. It has excellent thickening properties and helps to improve the settling property, rheology and sagging of coatings on vertical surfaces, film-forming properties and brushing properties.
|INCI Name:||Hydroxypropyl Guar|
|Appearance:||Creamy white to yellowish, pure and fine powder|
|Please contact us for more product information.|
3. Key properties:
● It has thickening properties, which can improve the film-forming properties and brushing properties of coatings.
● Pseudoplastic non-Newtonian fluid, with good thixotropy, can improve the rheological properties of the product.
● The special macromolecular three-dimensional structure has strong suspending ability and maintains the storage stability of emulsions and coatings.
● Good lubricity, providing a smooth and delicate feel of the coating film.
● Have film-forming ability and adhesion.
SN-2120S has unique rheological properties. It is widely used in mortar and coating formulations as a thickening water-retaining agent and rheology modifier, which greatly improves the construction properties of the product and the application properties of the final product.
The dosage is usually controlled at 0.3% to 1% according to the formula.
5. Packaging & Storage
The export products are packed in cartons of 25KG. Packaging can also be customized according to the requirements of customers. Optional packaging includes paper-plastic composite bags or multi-layer kraft paper bags, paper buckets and so on.